Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Wiki & Flicker
When I read these chapters over the break, I really enjoyed learning about how useful they really inside the classroom. I especially like how wiki can be so beneficial for students when they conduct a research project. I would definitely have my class do this as a way to incorporate technology into a lesson. For the primary grade levels, I think it would be useful to have a class wiki for parents as well as students to check up on updates, and for the upper grade levels, a class wiki as well as individual project would be beneficial. I also found Flickers to be a great tool to provide students useful research resources. I could post up picture and attach notes as well as label the pictures for students to look at. I also find that Flickers would definitely be a wonderful way for students to use technology for their research projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment